Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All hail the wordle!

Even though we’re texters, (oops, sorry, txters) we’re a visually minded bunch! And I know they’re not new but… I have seriously and deeply fallen in love with the WORDLE. Why, well… I love words (er. DUH) but I also love they way that they can transform into a cloud( – takes me back to the good ‘ol days of watching re-runs of Monkey)
Back to the wordle.





I wordled my blog:



And then I began looking for better, funkier wordle-tagcloud-makers.
Yes, I am completely addicted, but then I found this animated flash tagcloud generator and have been desperately searching for a way to transform it into being blogger-compatable. But alas, alack, I will have to make do with the static cloud version. *sigh* . I think I like it so much because it's just a great visual, yet textual, representational... thingy. (Yes, all my love of words, of being text-enamoured yet the coffee just hasn't kicked in yet, er will it ever, so all I can think of as descriptor is... thingy.)



No comments:

Post a Comment