Friday, October 29, 2010

Well… I’ve been BUSY


Doing what?

Writing a research proposal. Yes, the addiction to study has returned full force and has booted me fair and square on the butt. I have applied for a PhD. Will find out in December whether I am successful or not. Don't ask. Just know that I am completely nuts. Nuts nuts nuts.


Speaking of completely… we are completely up-the-duff again. Yes, partner is with-child. We are due mid-Jan. This time I shall include partner in the nuts nuts nuts / we are crazy description of self.
We don't get enough sleep with one! What are we going to do with two, I ASK YOU!

Writing a book. Still trying to finish. Have been researching lots. I write on the bus and at lunchtimes.

Er…

Would like to perhaps meditate on a calm image right now.
but instead shall leave you with this:










And THAT means that I shall just go stuff myself with pie. 
Any kind.
possibly chicken, and then cherry.
in that order.
no, not on the same plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment